FOIL Request Confirmation from Open FOIL NY (Information Calls - DFS ANNOUNCES DETAILS FOR ITS FIRST-EVER TECHSPRINT, ON DIGITAL REGULATORY REPORTING IN THE VIRTUAL CURRENCY INDUSTRY)

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Tue Jul 11 11:20:02 PDT 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <noreply at its.ny.gov>
Date: Tue, Jul 11, 2023, 2:19 PM
Subject: FOIL Request Confirmation from Open FOIL NY
To: <G at xny.io>

Thank you for submitting your FOIL request through Open FOIL NY.

Here is your Open FOIL NY confirmation information for future reference:

LARSON_DFS_20230711141908977

*INFORMATION SUBMITTED:*
*Records Requested From*
Department of Financial Services
*Short Title*
Information Calls - DFS ANNOUNCES DETAILS FOR ITS FIRST-EVER TECHSPRINT, ON
DIGITAL REGULATORY REPORTING IN THE VIRTUAL CURRENCY INDUSTRY
*Description*
Dear Madam or Sir: xNY.io - Bank.org attended each of the Tech Sprint Zoom
“info-calls” that are briefly mentioned here:
https://www.dfs.ny.gov/reports_and_publications/press_releases/pr202101211.
During our calls together, we discussed focusing the Tech Sprint on the
listed problem statement concerning “Marketplace Manipulation.” We
discussed concern that "Computer Crimes" are a marketplace manipulation
matter associated with current BitLicense architecture and subject to DFS
attention related to cross-border/international organized groups (that are
cyber-based in New York). From memory, NY-DFS hosted multiple public
informational sessions to discuss the Tech Sprint. xNY.io - Bank.org kindly
requests record recordings of the aforementioned Tech Sprint informational
sessions. We thank NY-DFS for granting approval of our recent records
request, with delivery of FOIL Request# 2023-095230 Acknowledgement
FOIL-2023-095230-019924 (TECHSPRINT ON DIGITAL REGULATORY REPORTING IN
CRYPTOCURRENCY. Keynote Fireside Remarks by Superintendent Lacewell and
PayPal CEO Dan Schulman). Warm regards, Gunnar Gunnar Larson xNY.io -
Bank.org 917-580-8053
*Uploaded Files*
*FOIL Response Format*
Email
*If fees apply, please contact me if costs will be greater than*
$1000

Your FOIL request has been forwarded to the organization(s) you selected,
and the respective Records Access Officer will contact you directly for
further processing of your request. Please allow up to five business days
for such communication(s). For your convenience, here is additional contact
information:

Department of Financial Services
One State Street
20th Floor