[spam][crazy][spam] imaginary code resembling trained dissociation

Sun Jul 9 11:14:39 PDT 2023

On 7/9/23, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> thinking a little of a simple logical system
>
> like, say we have a tiny handful of operators and constants, and the
> code tries all combinations of these to reach an output value from an
> initial input state.

maybe it would do more than this, who knows

> then a second loop would be the malicious dissociated part. it’s goal
> would be to be in complete control of the first loop’s ability to meet
> its goal, both immediately and in the future by managing the first
> loop’s exposure to learning. [when thinking of this i briefly have a
> more refined sense of some of my issues]

i suppose that living systems hold their goals in a variety of ways,
and it could be unlikely the second loop would be countering every
single goal in complete precision, not sure … it still seems of
interest to consider direct countering.

 maybe conscious goals are of interest here? [seems similar to human aggression]

> it’s nice to code over and over, never get very far, something is
> missing. things near the “inverted sweet spot of learning” concept
> seem interesting to add on to it.

idea of considering shared process of both, metabehaviors. maybe
import to really imagine being both, and considering the goals of this
shared thing, rather than thinking of one’s owns goals, so as not to
stimulate the battle