[spam][crazy][spam] imaginary code resembling trained dissociation

Sun Jul 9 06:26:43 PDT 2023

On 7/9/23, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> but what’s a lot easier is to consider the shared system, the behavior
> of both systems together, as a single collected system.
>
> additionally, what’s a lot easier is to consider the behaviors that
> both systems engage in pursuing. the ones that aren’t in conflict.

so i guess this bears a little similarity to the halting problem. we
can consider our shared behavior, and make choices together. that
space includes