Cryptocurrency: CBDC Digital Fiat WARNING BELLS GOING OFF

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 16:47:42 PDT 2023

> Lot's of this nonsense going on widespread in all countries too...

Abandon the banks, get a fair portion of yourself
into sound privacy enabled p2p electronic cash.

"Good to speak to you yesterday. I have referred to our onboarding
team. Due to your level of exposure to crypto assets we will not
be able to proceed with an application for an account unfortunately.
I understand these assets are separate to the intended funds to be
credited to the account. I also appreciate the bank does currently
take a very conservative stance on this sector. Thanks very much
for your interest and apologies for the inconvenience. -- Banks"