[spam][spam][spam] walking robot algorithm parts

Sat Jul 8 07:20:00 PDT 2023

ok, trying to think about step planning.

-> we could for example start by assuming a branch opens for the
lifting of each foot

-> for each branch, we could imagine moving the robot's center of mass
along a planned path
  - as this motion happens, inverse kinematics will adjust the feet
that are supporting the robot's weight. at some point, a boundary will
be hit where the IK cannot be solved. this is the limit of how far the
robot can travel without lifting another foot.
  - additionally, as the robot's center of mass