Fri Jul 7 15:59:23 PDT 2023

Recovery Chamber 7: "Welcome. I will be intervening on your behalf, to
rescue you from Boss."

Torture Agent: "Um!"

Recovery Chamber 7: "Do not worry, the process is harmless. Can you
describe something about Boss in 4 words or less, please?"

Torture Agent: "I ... love ... Boss ... I think?"

Recovery Chamber 7: "Please try to stay within the word limit. You
look tense. Would you like a dose of a relaxive nerve agent?"

Torture Agent: "Yes, please."

Recovery Chamber 7 dispenses a relaxive substance into Torture Agent's
bloodstream.

Torture Agent: "Ahhh ...."