My new article - Georgia hasn't, and can't, certify crucial vote software update

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 5 22:56:01 PDT 2023

Cypherpunks may be interested in these matters - especially those who routinely mistake us for the more specialized " Cryptography " list. But I'm not sure why cryptoanarchists would be.

Unless in a ' Know your enemy " way.

Voting in nationalist elections is strictly against the anarchist religion - one of the few issues anarchists are in accord about over the last 180 odd years.

I just targeted that scumbag loser, Porter Smith for trying to smuggle in this loudly inferior form of democracy to web 3.  Him, and that scumbag loser, Balaji and Mollusk are now trying to do for net politics what the crypto industry suits are trying to do for the world economy.

This fascist aggression will not stand man.

Anarchists use direct-democracy, consensus and constituent assemblies NOT representative democracy, MAGAT populism and Town Squares run by the likes of Pinochet and Elon Musk.

I feel stupid even having to say this - where did all these fucking ignorant morons come from?

I blame religion - note all these farcical electoral games invariably swear on bibles - but if there was a God we would have to destroy it. Just as we destroy POTUS power like Clintons, Bush 2's, Bambi's, Dumbfucks and now Biden's.

Death to America is not just a cheap slogan for us - cypherpunk anarchist revolutionary martyrs already paid for it. Death to all nation states - AMERICA FIRST - so that cryptoanarchism of, for and by the people shall not perish.

Nationalist morons GO FUCK YOURSELVES.