Sun Dec 31 19:09:50 PST 2023

zombie cyborg vivisectee is leaning against the side of a porch, whistling
a tune and plunking a ukelele
2155 2023-12-31

brain bit
i had thoughts[/feelings] i wanted to

but :/

hmm !

hrm :/

2157

some neurons want karl's 2003 AI-idea
because it wouldn't have the cognitive problems we imagine [] 2158

there was a thought that transformers are kind of similar --
[oop !!
2159
!!

[but given -- blrgh

blrgh blrgh

i tgibk we want effective logic, not distant ai unless it can do
dissociated[logic
2200

2201

i think our brain is busy!

2202

an appointment and a dashcam walk [into a bar

2202

traffick boss sits on a rock with an evil smirk and an overly-hypnotic gaze
his eyes are huge and spiral-like

he looks at camera
traffick boss: "i'm here to help people comprehend mind control." [this is
maybe his purpose in general]

traffick boss stares at motley innocent happy crowd, pretending to mind
control them
2205

traffick boss: "mind controllers teach people to not think of mind control,
sadly"

maybe it isn't mind contro

what do we

2208

hypnotized woodland creature: "there's no such thing as mind control!"

addic--
220