[ot][personal] walking free journal thread

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 08:17:26 PST 2023

the walking free from the trauma of coercive abuse book says it is
important to make a journal and to pick one that is good for you
what seems to work for me, to let me repeat writing, is to write emails to
this list

this is a thread that could be a journal for this workbook :) (T_T [?])

some concepts injured during posting

it says nice things in the book.

it looks like it might be a good book to do fully on my own time, like the
steve hassan book. the other things are the main lalich book and the hassan
videos.
but this book i was