Fri Dec 22 07:04:23 PST 2023

oops oops

7/24

the journey of the terrified sloths

a huge explosion was detonating near the home of the sloths, destroying
everything quickly and violently

the sloth family were action heroes, and needed to get out alive.

they looked at each other.

sloth 3: “this is severely terrifying.”
sloth 2: “yes.”
sloth 4: “we need to leave as fast as possible.”
sloth 1: “that’s obvious. this is so terrifying!”
sloth 2: “yes. it is.”
sloth 5: “this is really terrifying. let’s go.”
sloth 2: “yes. let’s go.”
sloth 3: “we need to go now or we will die!”
sloth 4: “i agree.”

the sloths got up from dinner and began to travel away from the deadly
explosion.

1001

> sloth 2: “are you sure we shouldn’t play dead?”
sloth 4: “i keep thinking that could help, but i don’t want to get exploded
while doing so.”

the sloths were slinking away from the explosion, slowly, to find safe
ground

sloth 1: “we could call a cab?”
sloth 3: “i don’t trust machines! they are fast! they can kill you on
highways!”

all the sloths got scared at the mention of a highway.

sloth 4: “