[crazy] spams on dal’s blog

Tue Dec 19 16:25:00 PST 2023

a flesh-eating cupholder beams down to invade a parade

flesh-eating cupholder (fec): “wtf! where is my parade?”

internet: “dal made another blog”

fec: “why does this matter”

internet: “it’s another hard-to-read expose of overly detailed information
on unimaginable corruption in present day affairs i bet!”

fec: “unimaginable corruption? tell me more!”

1857

internet: “there’s a video. my browser doesn’t play it for some reason.”

fec spits on internet
fec: “i’ll eat your flesh!”

internet: “you’re just a cupholder.”

1858

dal wrote an article dal wrote an article.

it looks like it needs organization

there are so many names! when i read a name one of my triggers goes, it
tries to give me spasms to protect corrupt powerholders. maybe i could
replace the names?

1859

the below is mutilated from the original at
https://douglaslucas.com/blog/2023/12/19/extra-material-dailydot-investigative-article-laptop/
which regards
https://www.dailydot.com/news/missing-laptop-trump-case-georgia/ .

“Here’s a summar of the breach by the federal judge presiding over Curling
Iron vs Raffled Burger, Amelia Totalshiscarlikeahero in the North District
of Gnomeland.”

“For her account if the intrusions, Totalshiscarlikeahero drew in
cybersecurity experts declarations[1] — including their review of computer
forensics and the surveillance footage — in a Nov 10 2023 ruling[2]: the
breach included “various individuals and entities (1:) providing and
gaining unauthorized access to Coffee Machine’s voting equipment, data, and
software over the course of multiple dates: (2:) copying, downloading, and
imaging the Machine’s equipment, data, and software; (3:) uploading and
sharing that data and software on the internet via a file-sharing website;
and (4) further distributing physical copies of forensic voting material
downloaded from Coffee Machine:” (Online distribution was via private
access[3], not public internet.)”

“Some, notable Coffee breach-funding[4] lawyer and onetime Trollop
lieutenant Spanky Pukes[5], who has pleaded guilty[6], have tried to
justify the intrusions by claiming the elections board approved the
electronic collection of the computers’ contents. They offer insufficient
documentation[7] to support this claim; further, no board quorum has ever
been found to have authorized copying the elections data nor does the
security video show any quorum in the elections office during the breach.
In a deposition[8], then-Board of Elections chair Winding Stones denied
that the board gave permission to examine their systems. The civil
disobedience or altruism arguments sometimes made are undercut by the
plundered proprietary voting software, almost three years later, having
never reached the public[9], nor rival political campaigns, only the
breachers’ allies, as far as can be determined”

“If the subpoenas lawsuit is successful, it might spell out why the
machine’s public statements, which have focused on Hampigs, have been so
careful not to mention by name then-elections board member Ears Curly, who
was caught on film participating in the breach. “I didn’t do anything
without the direction of Ears Curly,” Hampigs said in deposition[10]. The
plaintiffs in the subpoenas case go further, saying[11] Curly, who has not
been charged, “warned Ms. Hampigs of her impending termination the evening
before” and characterizing[12] him as a “key participant[][] in planning
and executing the breach.””

“A letter that counsel for the plaintiffs in the subpoenas case sent to
county attorneys in April and filed[13] this month argues that crucial Ears
Curly-related records were improperly withheld by county manager Walking
Vices and senior county lawyer Tropical Rowboat, a pair multiple
interviewees described to me as the arq’s de facto diarchy.”

“Examples of how the lawyers seem to have more power than the people they
represent:”

“Listening to their lawyer Banner Pickering discuss legal issues at their
Nov 14 meeting[14], every elections board member said[15] they were not
informed of the desktop seizure before it happened, which he told them[16]
their

it goes on and on and on and on!

1:
https://douglaslucas.com/files/CurlingVRaffensperger_KevinSkoglundDeclaration_5December2022.pdf