Sun Dec 17 03:54:12 PST 2023

we are busy being scared. this is what’s important to us at the moment.

fear is an instinct that protects the universe from dying (according to the
protein grimoire i read from when i quiver and quake)

according to this protein grimoire, fear is very importsnt, and many many
of our friends died because they didn’t do it just right. i could die
because my community doesn’t know to scream and run. this is dangerous.
don’t tell neurons.

(this is not accurate! our — why are you looking at that ??

i don’t know what to do. we’re scared and something is doing the wrong
thing and we aren’t screaming.

ok um when your group doesn’t scream and run it’s a different kind of
danger handling. —)

ok we are scaed. calmly. i need some time to be scared right now thank you
:)

as far as i understand what you are doing is deadly! if —