Morning Spam

Tue Dec 12 17:37:32 PST 2023

https://skullgames.io/

Oppressors Beware. We Hunt Predators.

Identify. Interdict. Empower.

Skull Games Inc.

Skull Games Inc. operates on a global scale to identify and restore victims
of sexual exploitation and deliver justice to traffickers and sex
predators. We work to free people from their suffering and interrupt the
cycle of abuse for future generations.

Skull Games Task Force

The Skull Games Task Force uses Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) to
identify victims of sexual exploitation, the predators abusing them, and
other Persons of Interest by creating leads that enable law enforcement to
interrupt the cycle of abuse and restore survivors of trauma to a life of
hope, healing, and freedom.

Learn to Protect

Learn how to protect yourself, your community, and your family today. Learn
the facts about trafficking and how this crime is flourishing. We will
equip you by providing information about the exploitation cycle, stories
from the frontlines, and what you can do to protect your family.

PREVIEW & ENROLL TODAY

Testimonials

Working as an analyst at Skull Games has been a life-changing journey for
me. As a survivor of exploitation, physical, and sexual abuse, I understand
the depths of pain and despair that people can experience. Joining this
incredible team has not only empowered me but has given me a platform to
make a meaningful difference in the lives of others who’ve faced similar or
even worse traumas.
Through our work, we are changing the narrative, providing support, raising
awareness, and offering hope to those in need. It’s a privilege to be part
of an organization that stands against injustice and transforms lives,
including my own.
- Survivor/Hunter and Skull Games Assistant Team Leader

Working alongside Skull Games and bringing lived