Sun Dec 10 19:02:52 PST 2023

let’s say we’re on 3 of 24
i had a digital strangeness today, there were fake spots for where soup
kitchens were in my phone. it took me to the library and the courthouse.
shows value of physical paper. at the courthouse it said “authorized
personnel only” where i drove to turn around i could be in minor trouble.

part of me really thinks this digital strangeness shows malicious access to
my phone, so it’s pretty hard to add to the digital strangeness thread. i
have a lot of them and add only a few.
i’ll copy paste what i wrote.