Wed Dec 6 18:30:27 PST 2023

person and shadow

i told this therapist that i lie (without meaning/wanting to). they asked
me to let them know when i did. afterward, i was thinking the [times i told
them inwas lying and wasn’t were backward, o was lying about lying

2006

[[i don’t really know how to talk with shadow, it’s really
behavioral/influenced. maybe it’s holding the part of my mind around
thinking about that …
like often it just changes me
but we might have come a long way

2008

there’s also a lot of missing connection
i used to always listen for importance, but now that’s miswired, and that’s
very nonintuitive, to have listening for things be numb [etc]

but ! again ! :)

it’s hard for me to remember that a decade has passed

2010

time for bed!

uhhh
i am trying to download three documents to post as spams but not quite
getting ghem here, and thst’s confusing for me. maybe i can “wormhole” them
or something

looks like my phone died where i downloaded already
2012

2025

i think it would make sense to run a hotspot on the phone and ssh onto the
phone to get the files. b