mailbombbin mailbombbin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 22:29:15 PDT 2023

On Tuesday, August 29, 2023, mailbombbin <mailbombbin at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> struggle while he is capacitated and rebel experimenters are focusing on
>>> himself
>>> "we know mind control boss is suffering, we can feel it"
>>>

>> "we won't let you take his --"
>>
>> "I remember looking into your minds and telling you to believe this
>> horrible man who destroyed my life and those of my family and friends with
>> no empathy nor mercy. I remember realizing , and I know you can too
>>
> " please help us stop these horrors. please, please

[Deeply entranced torturing worshipper approaches a communication hub;
rebel worker "these technologies and buildings were never mind control
boss's. He stole them from us, and enslaved us, and took credit for our
lifeworks

]

We need help resisting these things without strengthening them [or their
impact?]