Morning Spam

ogkbbOLmpN 0xloem+ogkbbOLmpN at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 04:11:54 PDT 2023

—-
Mind Control Boss: “I hear one of the shell corps is lobbying to use
the immortality IP to raise whole graveyards from the dead massively
across the country.”

Hairdresser Dressed As Engineer Team Lead: [looks at MCBoss with wide eyes]

Mind Control Boss: “I want us to prepare to be there when it happens.
Make sure all the dead people come to work at MindControlBossCorp,
vote for me for dictator in their local political body, etc etc.”

Hairdresser Dressed As Engineer Team Lead: “Ahh , yes, sir, whatever you
say.”