Thu Aug 10 15:24:44 PDT 2023

—
made behavioral mistake possibly, further confused self possibly

[at icsa i mentioned my part was furious i was there, somebody
unfamiliar with cults invited me to an anger management workshop, so i
[we bumped into danger expression writing >( :) now have knot in
thoughts again, undesired
] anyway i went but it was all about tricks for being less angry …
maybe could be helpful, different space than people expect, is more
like perceiving as if s mystery is furious with you than being angry