[ot][spam][random][crazy][random][crazy]

Sun Nov 13 00:59:46 PST 2022

I was lucky and ran into these functions:
- np.linalg.pinv
- np.linalg.solve
- np.linalg.lstsq

The .solve and .lstsq functions are faster and more accurate than the
.inv and .pinv functions.
The .pinv and .lstsq functions compute the minimal least squares
solutions to equations involving noninvertible matrices, falling back
to exact solutions for invertible matrices.

--

I was thinking a little of streaming, and how rows of a matrix could
be processed in chunks, and summed into the output, for the exact same

fourier.py still at
https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2022-November/106719.html