Nikolai Muchgian: MakerDAO, and Troller of Deep State, Dead at 29

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Nov 1 14:46:46 PDT 2022

On Tue, 1 Nov 2022 17:10:33 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/1/22, punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> >> Pedo Elite
> >> alleged "sex trafficking
> >
> > typical 'meme'
> > whine about the non-crime of 'sex trafficking'.
>
> "There is no fucking 'child sexual abuse'. Indeed. -- Juan Garofalo aka
> PunkBatSoupStasi aka punk aka JuanG aka [snip]"

	what's your name officer grand-crap? We know you're just a big bag of shit, but what name is written in your US government employment card? What, you're not just a turd, but also a despicable anonymous coward? Shocking.

> > 'stablecoin' = idiotic scam.
>
> Even gold chickens bitcoin float to and at market

	meaningless babbling from an anonymous US government turd who knows as much about economics as he knows about 'libertarianism' and 'anarchy'

	And here, let me repeat the part you censored, you stupid, feminazi, US government turd

>     Mushegian was also a charitable figure, donating over $1 million
> to his alma mater Carnegie Mellon in 2020.

	Right. How many 'antistate' 'cryptoanarchists' 'donate' a million dollars to the worst US govcorp criminals on the planet?

	A carnegie-mellon-antistate-cryptoanarchist-feminazi. Yeah only the US can produce such an abortion...and NSA asset.