Sat Dec 17 15:36:19 PST 2022

Hypnotized Executive Assistant [in over-embellished meditative pose]:
"What is your Question for the Oracle?"

Boss: "Oh, great Oracle, I am thinking of dropping the whole "huge
business enterprise secretly taking over the world by selling
psychological weapons to governments and placing spies to take over
all other businesses" thing, and instead being a normal person! maybe
a rebel!"

Hypnotized Executive Assistant: "What must the Oracle divine for this
situation?"

Boss: "I'm not sure what I want to do, or what to do next. I've been
doing the world domination thing my whole life! Do you know what it is
I want to do?"

Hypnotized Executive Assistant has had their eyes closed, but peaks
open one of them to glance at MCBoss.