1984: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 21:57:03 PST 2022

Australia to require Digital Passports to access Internet...

https://twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/status/1602042530845057027
AUSTRALIA - Social credit introduced to acces the internet, via your
digital ID. Citizens need 100 points of identification to use social
media & the police will have access to your accounts including private
messaging. Goodbye freedom. Hello tyranny.

https://twitter.com/backtolife_2023
https://ig.tokhmi.xyz/wittgensteinfan78/
https://nitter.ir/Spiro_Ghost

RISHI TRUDEAU’s Father in law - CEO of Infosys & Digital ID Czar, told
the G20 Development Working Group yesterday “data about our social &
economic activities should be harnessed for developmental goals”
Control of our lives is the profit of the 4th Industrial Revolution.

America First Legal @America1stLegal
Dec 6
/1 🚨🦠BREAKING: Following the #TwitterFiles, AFL has obtained new
documents uncovering a secret Twitter portal U.S. Govt officials used
to censor dissenting COVID-19 views and violate the First Amendment.
Follow along for disturbing findings from the 500+ page release ⤵️

PERU - Declares a state of emergency for 30 days, which will allow
soldiers to assist police in maintaining public security. ‘For their
safety’
Bernie's Tweets @BernieSpofforth
Dec 12
PERU - Riots on the streets would indicate that Peru Isn’t very happy
about its new WEF friendly president. How lucky for the WEF, first
Brazil and now Peru. nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/160…

This is awful. Women are being aggressively targeted by a small
minority of self identifying men who literally hate us! And they are
protected by the law. We were once free and now even what we choose to
watch is being censored!
Susan Dalgety @DalgetySusan
So they’ve won. Robyn Woof, a self identified trans woman and Trans
Liberation Officer has stopped women from watching Adult Human Female.
Scotland 2022. Thanks  @NicolaSturgeon