USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 20:36:37 PDT 2022

https://lp.org/
The official Twitter of the Libertarian Party, America's third
largest political party. We promote free markets, civil liberties,
and peace. Become a member!

Libertarian Party @LPNational

Tweets 16351 Following 678 Followers 263427 Likes 11994 1938 Media

@RepThomasMassie This is what a real coup looks like August 15,
1971 - Richard Nixon Closes the Gold Window A flashback to 1971,
when President Richard Nixon closed the gold window, severing the
final link between the US dollar and gold. Like all "temporary"
measur...

Maj Toure @MAJTOURE The new leadership of the @LPNational is the
most lit it’s EVER been. Y’all see this goofy shit the CIA Twitter
account asked? Solutionarys, do ya thing. #Ratio Replying to @CIA
Communists

@LPNational An IRS audit on itself would determine the IRS had done
nothing wrong. Truth would reveal that the IRS is the biggest money
laundering scheme on the planet.

Libertarian Party of Delaware @LPofDelaware Love your neighbors,
hate the state. We don’t worship flags or the state. We just love
our countrymen and the ideals America was founded on.

@LPNational Celebrating that inflation in the US is lower than in
other countries is like going into a cancer ward and cheering you
have 12 months to live instead of six.

Being Libertarian @beinlibertarian The only gun control I support
is restricting armed Federal agents. WilliamA33

@DeAngelisCorey Arizona will now fund students, not systems.

@LPNational Marxists hate seeing the middle class happy. Why? Because
happy people don't start violent communist revolutions.

@LPNational So long as central bankers have absolute power to expand
the money supply and destroy the value of the currency, they will
do so. It's a covert and corrupt method to steal your wealth without
taxation.

@RealSpikeCohen The Patriot Act wasn't patriotic. The No Child Left
Behind Act leaves tens of millions of children behind. The Affordable
Care Act makes care more expensive. In unrelated news, government
just passed the Inflation Reduction Act.

@LPNational There’s no place in the liberty movement for woke
Marxists or Cathedral centrists.

The Libertarian Institute @LibertarianInst 10 Debunked Conspiracy
Theories Democrats Still Believe! libertarianinstitute.org/don…

https://youtu.be/DG99R2dB8eg The problem with political decisions
isn’t that most of us don’t get our own way. It’s also that these
decisions are usually imposed on us against our will, by threats
of... libertarianinstitute.org

Jeremy Kauffman @jeremykauffman Working on some new bill titles
based on Inflation Reduction Act Defend the Public Schools Act =
abolition the Department of Education Stop Congressional Insider
Trading Act = millions in kickbacks for me and my friends Unite
America Act = New Hampshire independence

@brenthatley It’s the Inflation Acceleration Act. Creating more
money and raising taxes increases inflation. It’s reduces inflation
as much as the PATRIOT Act is about patriotism. #GovernmentIsAGang

@LPNational The Inflation “Reduction” Act will reduce inflation as
much as the “Affordable” Care Act made health care affordable (not
at all).

@LPNational Joe Biden said there’d be “a price to pay” over Russia’s
war with Ukraine. Unfortunately, thanks to Biden’s sanctions Americans
are paying that price right here at home in the form of higher gas
prices, food shortages, and energy insufficiencies.

Libertarian Party of Tennessee @LPTN1776 ATF: Knock knock You: who’s
there? ATF: it’s the ATF we just shot your dog now give us your 10+
round Mag or we’ll burn your family to a crisp. Gun Owners of America
@GunOwners

The Libertarian Institute @LibertarianInst In Rebuke of the
Dishonorable David Petraeus libertarianinstitute.org/art… In a
recent article for The Atlantic David Petraeus came to the conclusion
that American soldiers should still be in Afghanistan today. Two
thousand, three hundred twenty-four American servicemen...
libertarianinstitute.org

Dave Smith @ComicDaveSmith Liz Cheney still has a bright future.
She can do so many things: CNN contributor, spokeswoman for a weapons
company, work at a think tank funded by said weapons company. The
sky’s the limit.