Invitation to a treasonous terrorist conspiracy

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Aug 6 10:27:00 PDT 2022

" I advocate the overthrow of all government ( beat ) through peace and quiet "
Gary Snyder

So who wants to join the LAST revolution on earth, the one that’ll take down ALL the governments?

Before Jim Bell went to prison, he suspected that most government officials were corrupt. Three years behind bars later, the self-proclaimed Internet anarchist is sure of it.
After Bell, a cypherpunk who the United States government dubbed a techno-terrorist, is released Friday at 10 a.m. PDT, he plans to exact revenge on the system that imprisoned him.
    "If they continue to work for the government, they deserve it. My suggestion to these people is to quit now and hope for mercy "