Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 17:02:57 PDT 2021

CCP Whistleblower: China Deliberately Spread Covid In 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10014895/Ex-Chinese-Communist-Party-insider-Wei-Jingsheng-speaks-Wuhan-theory-relating-Covid-19.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wei_Jingsheng
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnzaE4ztLb8
https://quoththeraven.substack.com/p/why-the-next-lehman-moment-wont-be

We've gone from "the lab leak hypothesis is a total conspiracy theory
that will get you banned from social media" to "actually, the virus
probably did leak from a lab" to the very first whistleblower now
claiming China deliberately released Covid as early as October 2019 -
in just less than two years.

In my recent podcast called "Question the Answers", I reviewed how
quickly the narrative on the lab leak changed and asked the question
of which untouchable narrative being pushed today we will find out is
completely incorrect in another year or two.

While that answer remains to be seen, new ground has certainly been
touched upon thanks to an ex-Chinese Communist Party insider named Wei
Jingsheng.

Jingsheng, who is best known as a human rights activist and for his
involvement in the Chinese democracy movement, has made some stunning
allegations regarding the origins of Covid, not the least of which is
that China "deliberately spread the virus" at The World Military Games
in October 2019, according to a new report from the Daily Mail.

It was "no coincidence some of the 9,000 international athletes who
gathered for the event reportedly became sick with a mystery illness,"
The Mail wrote about Jingsheng's claims.
Photo: NY Post/Alex Wong/Getty Images

Jingsheng made the claims in a new Sky News documentary called "What
Really Happened in Wuhan".

The Daily Mail reported about Jingsheng’s claims Wednesday:

    The whistleblower claimed he had heard of the Chinese government
carrying out an 'unusual exercise' during the games.

    '[I knew] of the possibility of the Chinese government using some
strange weapons, including biological weapons, because I knew they
were doing experiments of that sort,' he said.

Jingsheng also claims he went to the Trump administration with his
concerns early on. He said: "They may not believe that a government of
a country would do something like that (cover up a virus), so I kept
repeating myself in an effort … to persuade them."

His warnings obviously fell on deaf ears.

In podcasts and on Twitter I have often claimed that if we were told
the virus started spreading in December 2019 or January 2020, per the
CCP "company line", it was likely out earlier than that. Admittedly,
however, I never gave much credence to the idea that China released
the virus intentionally.

As I noted in a brand new interview with Palisades Gold Radio
Wednesday night, I believe China is in the process of a multi-pronged,
decades long attempt at becoming the dominant global superpower. Where
the idea of releasing Covid on purpose would fit into the grand scheme
of things, I can't determine right away, but I did take the time to
note in my interview that China has been far more hawkish and
conservative in how it responded to the virus with monetary policy.

But if Mr. Jingsheng's allegations turn out to be accurate, rethinking
my prognostications will be the least of the world’s worries.