Threats are perfectly logical

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Oct 25 06:06:06 PDT 2021

My dear fellow punks
We are here to discuss the what-is. Reality. Not what we wish it was. Or illusions.
Threats in this world , and for lack of a better word ,  are good.
Threats for exodus - threats for living space - threats for tribal security.
Threats in all these forms have marked the upward ascent of humanity.
Threats work. Threats cut-through, clarify and capture the rapid-evolutionary spirit.
Between the spectacular high-peaks of terror and the teeming flood-plains of pacifism lies the
variegated terrain of the threat.
Threats have kept us out of nuclear war for 60 years and will not only pivot and reset global governance towards cryptoanarchy but - you mark my words, ladies and giblets - threats will also save and salvage that other ailing corporation called the NASA.