Coronavirus: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Mar 19 23:11:27 PDT 2021

On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 01:14:23 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > flu
>
> Links have already been posted clearly differentiating
> "flu" aka "influenza" from "corona". Continued refusal
> of basic DNA sequencing,

	fuck you and your technofascist idiocy. Flu or 'common cold'. Same irrelevant garbage.

> > germany : 19000 fake deaths, pop. 80 millions : 0.02 %
> > japan : 8600 fake deaths, pop. 130 millions : 0.006 %
> > china ; 4800 fake deaths, pop. 1400 FUCKING MILLIONS : 0.0003 %
>
> ... wrong German figures again.

	got that figure from wikimierda a few days ago. Looks like it
	has just been updated.

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_in_Germany
> 73418 / 84M = 0.08740%
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_in_Japan
> 8758 / 126M = 0.00695%
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_in_mainland_China
> 4636 / 1443M = 0.00032%

	So like I 'hinted', the numbers are ridiculously low. And like I said those are fake deaths, which means that even assuming the deaths are real, they were not caused by any pandemic. It's 	people dying of old age.

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistics_of_the_COVID-19_pandemic_in_Germany#By_age_and_gender

	As per data above 90% of the fake 'victims' are older than 70. And 23% are older than FUCKING 90. AND FUCKING 'LIFE EXPECTANCY' is 80!!!

	Isn't that seriously shocking? People who are FUCKING 90 and OLDER ARE DYING! What a terrible holohoax!!

	Furthermore, it's clear that the propaganda in japan and china is radically different from the propaganda in your western cesspool.

> Those are the per pop to date numbers, which mean little about
> virus itself,
> Sheeple are bending over for the numbers, and for
> Fauci the Fearmonger, Gates the Globalist, and rest of the global
> power fucker team, including US Democrats, so it doesn't
> matter if they're fraud numbers

	It doesn't matter? Oh yes, let's have corrupt fucktards like jim bell and fairbrother post all the idiotic lies and propaganda they want.

> from test cycle iteration amplifiers
> set to 9000, fraudulent Gov+WHO+Corp and health systems, $$$,
> or any other reason, at all, or not... the propaganda has already
> won against the sheeple since Jan 2020.

	How does the propagada win? Why do corrupt fucktards like bell and fairbrother parrot it?