The Washington Post: The Cybersecurity 202: The Justice Department is racking up wins despite encryption concerns

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 02:51:56 PDT 2021

> need open public surveillance of
> our enforcement workers

You don't hire them, you don't pay them, they don't follow
your instructions, they have no legal mandate to "protect"
or "serve" you, they don't work for you, thus they don't.
They can literally stand by and watch you get murdered on the
street with no obligation to arrest, prosecute, try, or sentence.
In fact, the politicians you gave yourselves up to even banned
you from being able to do any of those functions on your own
when they fail to do so.
They work for the politicians, who steal money from you to
pay them to protect and serve and follow themselves,
the rest is a play to keep the peace from rising up.
It's a clear conflict of interest.

Put the cameras on the politicians first,
watch how fast they get thrown out and never
replaced, for being elements in conflict with everyone,
and generally useless wastes, when you can do
better on your own without them.

> give them our private keys... stops injustice

Giving away the tools you have to help stop
injustice against you, and the rights to
keep and use those tools... will only make
injustice much easier to do against you.

> I'd like it if surveillance were controlled by
> the people rather than the powerful.

"Democracy" "elected" "control"... same NAP and rights
violating as the "powerful" kings... a fairy tale that doesn't work.

People want to surveill something... then go put your
cams on the perimeter of your own bounds looking in,
that way you only see what crosses over,
and your own ridiculous selves most of the time.
A few minutes of that should buzzkill your spyveillance
wet dreams.

Talk among yourselves...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmy1jjRnl8I leftist anarchos
https://anarchy101.org/179/what-are-anarchist-alternatives-to-the-police