'coderman's' 'anarchy'

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Jan 14 19:17:50 PST 2021

On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 21:36:04 -0500
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/14/21, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> > On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 18:16:57 +0000
> > coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> rational anarchy is devoid of violent intent and capability, and you don't
> >> achieve a lasting anarchy through violent suppression of authority.
>
> I didn't notice an email containing this in my inbox.
>
> > so that victims don't enage in self-defense. See, the 'anarchist' turd
>
> It's important to remember that self-defense is different from attack.
> Both protect you, and both can hurt the other party, but attack makes
> you become a threat to them.

	And so does self-defense. It's  obvious that people who are willing to defend themselves and turn the likes of coderman into a bloody pulp are a 'threat' to the likes of 'coderman'. Anybody who doesn't 'respect' the 'authority' of coderman's mafia is a threat to coderman's mafia(a.k.a. the US govt)

> > pretends to 'enlighten' people about the nature of 'anarchy' has also this
> > to say :
>
> I thought about this conflict a little,

	Not sure what conflict you're talking about. I was analyzing the garbage that agent coderman posts. That's not a 'conflict'.

> and I'm thinking about how I'm
> often unable to say what I believe directly, and then I realise that
> almost everyone posting to this list is acting as if they have that
> issue way worse than I do.

	Not sure what you mean. Maybe you want the propaganda agents to be even more crass? You have here people calling for trumpofascist military dictatorship, technofascism, biden fascism, more technofascist surveillance, 'medical' fascism, etc. Whatever illiberal garbage you can think of, it's probably been advocated by some 'cypherpunk'(LMAO!!!) here.