The Daily Beast: Devin Nunes Says 'Republicans Have No Way to Communicate'—on Fox News

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Jan 13 05:25:39 PST 2021

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 11:01:09PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> 	as to the rest of the 'proposal' yeah go ask the pentagon to shutdown the arpanet, no doubt the 'US government' will 'regulate' the 'private sector' to 'protect' the 'little guy'.

Wellllp, our glorious orange troller in chief may not have a -lot- of time up his sleeve, but as the screeching harpies, RINOs and other demon rats know, a LOT can happen in 5½ days :D

So strap in, relax and double down on the Putin popcorn - since God willing, this ride is just about to start <very Kek-like emoticon grin>

If you want to help kick it into high gear, find someone who knows how to pray, and ask them to pray that justice be wrought upon all North American politicians and others in positions of power, according to their crimes.