grarpamp's vomits - Re: Coronavirus: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Aug 2 10:02:16 PDT 2021

On Mon, 2 Aug 2021 01:59:11 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> squinn wrote:
> > If this really was "just the
> > flu" I'd say so. It's not, it's far worse, and the vaccine is the best
> > shot (pun intended) to get us past it.
> > I have seen what COVID-19 does.
>
> Pretty to see or not, and by whichever way and when,
> death is ultimately a normal part of life.

	notice how US military turd 'grarpamp' DOES NOT counter any of the lies that agent quinn vomited.  Shocking.

	Then again, US military turd 'grarpamp' has been spamming 'china flu bioweapon' US military propaganda since day 0. As per his job description.

>There's little more you can do, you're not putting this one
back in the box for at least a very long time

	US military turd 'grarpamp' repeating US military propaganda to a tee. Martial law forever.