USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Oct 19 17:48:53 PDT 2020

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 02:22:31PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 07:10:54 -0400
> grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Govts are different, people are deluding themselves if they think
> > any of today's Govts will let them "live their own ways" without
> > ultimately killing them

> 	'grarpamp' is
>      -  pretending to preach about the evils of government
>      -  while being a robotical supporter of the US government 'led' by trump

That's a dichotomy.

Suggesting grarpamp is incapable of holding two "apparently" contradictory statements at different times, but which can actually be simultaneously true, is that which may be referred to as a -false- dichotomy.

> . Every word this piece of non-human-shit writes is mockery.

That is an ad-hominem attack, and simply false.

Speaking of

> 	   basic modus operandi of frauds, shills and government agents

we can look at the calculus of those who fail to allow others the dignity of holding two apparently contradictory statements, simultaneously.

Those who would 'completely destroy' the USA have sufficient ground to hold that position, and it may be Juan, that you believe in a more pragmatic path to redemption for those good people in that grand country ... but I have not heard it yet...

In the mean time, there is a real chance Trump could take California.  This is mind boggling.  "Holy shirt" is right :D