How Do We Escape Computer Controlled Propaganda Flow

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:56:52 PST 2020

Curl performs an HTTP request, like a web browser does as the first
thing when you visit a website.  I didn't know you were unfamiliar
with curl or I wouldn't have pasted the output to you.  The output
includes details that would help the administrator of
wiki.hackerspaces.org relate around the issue I experience.  But if
you can paste your output, it would help me understand what is going
on, myself, and others on the list too if they have interest.

301 and 302 mean the url is forwarding you somewhere else.  It should
say where else it is forwarding you to, notably in the `Location: `
header if you pass `-v`.  Pass `-L` to automatically follow those
redirects.