freedom - evolution of jew-kristian fascism in the western cesspool [RESEND]

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 17:57:29 PDT 2020

> > So, I'm trying to dream a world where there is no State.  Is it
> > Marxist communism?
>
>         As pointed out by good old Bakunin, marxist communism is a form of totalitarian technocracy so the answer is definitely, no.
>
> > Is it shiny, happy people holding hands?  Maybe
> > something like appropedia.org.
>
>         in a free society there's no political power, and 'economic power' is way more distributed than it is today. Apart from that my crystal ball is cloudy.

So, you can't be sure that a totalitarian state won't re-arise?  Why
don't you and I duke it out and see whose philosophy is more powerful?
 How's that for no government?   Whet my chops with a little
anarchy...

> > >         not sure what point you're making by rerencing fight club?
> >
> > The point is, I'm believe, is that the world you want is already made
> > and is waiting for YOU.
>
>         I still don't know what you mean.

Maybe this email informs you a bit better than before.  You see in the
old days, rational argument nor government wasn't necessary.  Two
people just squared off and whoever won must be the best, by
definition.  I think it could work.

Of course, I might be missing something.... but then, so might
yourself, so... it's still an even fight.  Hmm?

Marcos