NAZI MORON's like Gramps, Batshit and Zendy all need killing. I will pay 200$ each.

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 7 04:34:14 PST 2020

NAZI MORON's like Gramps, Batshit and Zendy all need killing. I will pay 200$ each.

Since Karl seems to want to put words in my mouth, for the record, I seek to minimize violence through assassination politics and globalized anarchism.
I don't see anything big standing in the way. No huge " Gov Corp "
No coordinated global intelligence agency.
State capitalism is a paper tiger.  Anarchism is poised to take over.
No conspiracy is necessary where events may be explained by stupidity.
Willful stupidity that endangers others is a form of fascism.
In case you hadn't noticed yet - its open season on fascism. On to cypherpunk 2027.

Welcome to the revolution!