[OT] Conspiracy Joke

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 09:01:36 PST 2020

I was brainwashed.

It is easy to change a lightbulb.  I go into the dark room, and then
call up a friend and go, "hey, would you like to bomb the palace with
me?  The light broke so nobody can watch us.  I've got pizza!"  Then I
keep calling more friends, saying the same thing.

Eventually one of them agrees to come over, and takes pity on me
having my lightbulb broken.