Whites going ape for Blacks in America -- Re: Soros' BLM

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 12:26:50 PDT 2020

It sounds to me like James is not considering these businesses to be
heros.  I'm pretty sure like libertarians are counter to top-down control,
don't really know.

Punk, in your other email you mentioned receiving bitcoin (in a way I felt
confused and pain for James when reading).  So you know, I didn't receive a
bitcoin address in that email.  Did you know bitcoin is designed to resist
all censorship?