[PEACE] - Islam is Right about women -

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Apr 29 22:35:43 PDT 2020

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 04:30:32PM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 08:57:44 -0400
> grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Once again, Islam is right about women
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiIEohCTHbk
>
> 	yet another datapoint for 'grarpamp's' profile as US military agent. Take into account his previous comment about 'chinese eating raw bats' (paraphrasing)

May be you missed the context?  Did you even watch the vid before commenting?

(
So one vlogger claimed something is said in the Koran/Hadiths (apparently true), someone (apparently an Imam/ Islamic priest) got upset about this and tried to defame the vlogger - seriously, how is this not anything but evidence there are disparate and "contentious" claims made about Islam?

If grarpamp, in posting this Arabic vlogger, is a "US military agent", then you must be claiming that this Arabic vlogger is also a US military agent?

Or did you stop watching after the first 500 milliseconds when you saw the "Christian Prince" vlog overlay?

On watching this vid, I'm personally inclined to think Islam might be wrong about women - although I'm pretty sure "Zigger the N.gger" would disagree vehemently with this.

My only irritation is that the vid title(s) were not included - but on this one occasion, may be that was to get past the email censors?  Can't fault grarpamp for that...