We have the right to choose which medications, substances and objects are inserted into our body. -- Re: Denmark passes law to force mandatory vaccinations for Coronavirus/COVID-19 -- Re: Behind the curve. The mathematics of deaths.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Apr 21 07:27:19 PDT 2020

We each are with the fundamental right to choose what, if anything, is inserted into our body, be it a vaccination, a medication, food, drink, or any object whatsoever.

We have fundamental sovereignty over our own body.

Our sovereignty over our own body, exists regardless of the consequences of choosing to insert, or to not insert, or to have inserted, or to not have inserted, any substance or object into our body.

The state, that is any government, doctor, nurse or any other "authority", may suggest, inform, attempt to educate and/or otherwise recommend, the insertion of any particular substance or object into our body, but they have no human right to force this on another human, regardless of the consequences upon the individual.

Our right over our body is absolute, and is above the state's "right" over our body.

Live your right to informed consent (and right to non-consent), or lose these rights and suffer the consequences.

    World’s No. 1 Tennis Player Says He Opposes Vaccination, Doesn’t Want Coronavirus Vaccine
    http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/worlds-no-1-tennis-player-says-he-opposes-vaccination-doesnt-want-coronavirus-vaccine/

        Novak Djokovic, currently ranked No. 1 in men’s single tennis.
        This is a concern that many people have, so it’s a good thing that a prominent figure voices it openly.

        https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-8236039/Novak-Djokovics-reluctance-halt-world-No-1s-tennis-career-post-coronavirus-crisis.html
            World No 1 Novak Djokovic’s opposition to vaccines could stand in the way of his return to tennis when it eventually it resumes following the coronavirus pandemic.

            A push is growing for all players to be vaccinated when tennis starts again, provided one is produced by then.

            Former world No 1 Amelie Mauresmo last month said tennis should not resume unless players can be vaccinated, although the scientific community has repeatedly said that may be a year away.

            Personally I am opposed to vaccination and I wouldn’t want to be forced by someone to take a vaccine in order to be able to travel,’ Djokovic said in a live Facebook chat with several fellow Serbian athletes on Sunday.

            ‘But if it becomes compulsory, what will happen? I will have to make a decision.

Choose wisely, and consider supporting the right of others to make their own informed choices, free from any coercion from the state, from doctors, from nurses, or from any other "authority".