Coronavirus Tech Handbook

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Apr 4 11:29:00 PDT 2020

On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 04:02:54 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> OT for Juan:  -  You already know the district where I live is considered
> the most Oriental place of my whole country, but did I tell you the place
> is full of legends and creepy stories?  ;D

	Heh. I should visit Liberdade. It's closer than Japan too =)

	side note : thanks to the flu insanity PSYOP the 'olympic games' japan have been suspended - it would be great if they were cancelled altogether. It's sad that japan constantly imports all the garbage the Great West produces.

> "Liberty"  (or "Freedom", I don't know how to translate "Liberdade" in this
> case)

	as far as I can tell 'liberty' is just a more academic and pretentious synonym.

> is considered one of the most "haunted" places of the city.  Netflix
> filmed a horror series here, hahahaha!!

	lawl - netflix scumbags should be beaten to death, from the CEO to the last employee.