Cryptocurrency: DEX vs Censorship of Arbitrary Rule, Morocco Positions

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Nov 24 00:00:39 PST 2019

Tech, or "a better gun", is never the solution.

All tech is co-opted by the existing hierarchy.

The present "demoncratic" hierarchies are supposedly
"constitutionally limited" in their statute making power, but in
reality, and certainly in the public mindset, that "statute making
power, backed up by police with guns, courts and jail", is an
unlimited power which allegedly may abrogate any and every human
right.

In Australia, the States claim "the balance" of power after those
powers reserved (and exercised) by the Federal Commonwealth
Government, and what they mean by "the balance" is "all possible
other powers".

This is of course both simultaneously farcical, yet a fact on the
ground in the public mindset.

Civil disobedience, but coordinated, determined, persistent and
founded in fundamentals such as our basic human rights, is your
solution.

NO technology solution will overcome a complacent (i.e. tacitly
consenting) populace.

We have no option, but to create, harness, and turbocharge, meat
space relationships.

Yes we can use any and every technology that we are able to assist in
our meme spreading, in our civil disobedience, but the tech will
never, of itself, solve any problem for us. "Give" some humans a
little extra "courage" to speak their mind perhaps, yes, but not
solve the problem.

Why won't technology ABC solve the problem(s)?

Because "the government" just brings in a statute "law" to "outlaw"
whatever it is TPTB are opposed to - certain speech, certain money
and transactions, certain group and group coordination (we now have
"non association" laws on the books here in Australia).

We actually have to handle TPTB - we have to handle the average Joe's
desire for external authority, i.e. his desire for coordinated
government ("even if it is slightly sub optimal").

We have to handle the herd nature, the tribal instinct, of Joe
Sixpack.

We cannot ignore such foundational human natures and expect to usher
in our version of utopia.

Trannies being voted in left and right? That's now a fact on the
ground, a resource to be harnessed (heard on the grape vine :)

Go talk personally to your MP, or set up your off the grid survival
bunker | orchard.

Live love life,