Epstein revelations

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Dec 5 17:25:48 PST 2019

On Fri, 6 Dec 2019 10:50:02 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 05, 2019 at 08:41:24PM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > On Fri, 6 Dec 2019 09:56:24 +1100
> > Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >

> > > You may be right, that blackmail plays no significant part in modern  politics.
> > >
> > > I don't believe it's correct that "blackmail plays no significant  part in Western politics today".
> >
> > 	'modern politics' is 'western politics'. Last time I checked western scumbags were busy conquering and destroying the world.
> >
> > 	Now, the main mechanism in politics is extortion. Subjects are free to obey govcorp or die. That is Western Freedom.
> >
> > 	If a guy like epstein, a wall-street jew-thief also ran a
> > 	blackmail boutique to honestly earn some extra pocket money from
> > 	donations from his friends, that wouldn't change the nature and
> > 	modus operandi of govcorp AT ALL.
>

> That's a bold assertion.

	That's the nature of reality, as opposed to stupid propaganda from zerohedge. Propaganda that you uncritically parrot.

> Is it possible that some politicians might actually vote -against-
> auditing or ditching the Fed, to protect their reputations (from
> media exposure that they dallianced with under age "children", or
> actual children)??

	what about you explaining why you believe that sort of garbage instead of looking at reality? why would you believe an absurd theory that doesn't square with facts?

	Fact : fraudulent banking goes back to mesopotamia thousands of years ago. And the scam wasn't founded on blackmailing a bunch of politicians of that time.

> > >   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavender_scare
> > >
> > >     The "Lavender Scare" was a moral panic about homosexual people in
> > >     the United States government and their mass dismissal from
> > >     government service.
> >

> > 	yes, and? What has that got to do with the fact that any government agent is a criminal, whether he is gay or straight.
>
> See above. His sexual proclivity is not the issue - his propensity to
> protect his (or her) reputation, in the face of blackmail about his
> sexual proclivity, is the question.

	yes, and?  Who cares if government criminals are blackmailed or not? The problem is that they are G O V C O R P  C R I M I N A L S.

	notice also another problem with your theory - if you try to blackmail ppl like the clintons you may 'disappear' like epstein did. In other words, you can't blackmail powerful people. They simply kill you or dispose of you somehow.

	bottom line : you are just feeding the feminazi propaganda machine. I should assume you're doing it on purpose?

	you are also pretending that the problem with government is that some poor pieces of government shit are doing bad things because of 'blackmail' and ignoring that they do bad things because that's their job description. So you're not only feeding the feminazi propaganda machine but the we-need-good-government statist propaganda machine as well.